本網站攝影作品,除非註明為引用自其他網頁者,均為網主本人之作品,請尊重智慧財產。
ALL photo IN this Blog, unless some were NAMED from others' web, are all belong to host (Joyce Hsu), please respect the property and copyright.

2009-04-26

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody 波希米亞狂想曲

這兩天都在聽音樂,我突然想起這首我國中一年級,第一次接觸queen歌 Bohemian Rhapsody ,真的讓我震撼不已。這首歌出自QUEEN 1975年的 A Night at the Opera 這是由主唱,英年早逝的 Freddie Mercury 所寫的: 我愛極了。

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
1977 年,在這首上市後兩年,即被尊為近25年來最佳單曲
2000 年,被英國人選為百年最佳歌曲
2002 年,金氏世界記錄
Guinness World Records經過調查,被選為永遠最美的歌曲
2004 年,進入葛來美 Grammy Hall of Fame
2008 年,由網路 votenumber1.com所辦調查,
由40多的國家共100多萬人的投票,被選為永恆最美之歌。

 



Is this the real life- 這是真的生活嗎?
Is this just fantasy- 還只是幻想?
Caught in a landslide- 陷在一個滑坡
No escape from reality- 不能從現實逃脫
Open your eyes 睜開你的眼睛
Look up to the skies and see- 看看天空
Im just a poor boy,i need no sympathy- 我只是個窮孩子,我不需要同情
Because Im easy come,easy go, 因為我來去自如
A little high,little low, 有點高,有點低
Anyway the wind blows,doesnt really matter to me, 總之風在吹,對我毫無感覺
To me

Mamma,just killed a man, 媽媽,我剛殺了一個人
Put a gun against his head, 用槍指著他的頭
Pulled my trigger,now hes dead, 我按下板機,現在他死了
Mamma,life had just begun, 媽媽,生命才剛開始
But now Ive gone and thrown it all away- 但我現在又把它丟棄
Mamma ooo,
Didnt mean to make you cry- 我不是故意要讓妳傷心
If Im not back again this time tomorrow- 如果明天我不能再回來
Carry on,carry on,as if nothing really matters- 繼續下去,就好像一切都無關緊要

Too late,my time has come, 太遲了,我的時間到了
Sends shivers down my spine- 一股寒氣襲上我的
脊椎
Bodys aching all the time, 身體到處都在痛
Goodbye everybody-Ive got to go- 再見了各位,我該走了
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth- 應該將你們拋在腦後去面對事實
Mamma ooo- (any way the wind blows) 媽媽... (總之風在吹)
I dont want to die, 我不想死
I sometimes wish Id never been born at all- 有時我想我根本不應該被生出來

I see a little silhouetto of a man, 我看到一個人的翦影
Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango- 膽小鬼! 膽小鬼你會跳西班牙的三步舞嗎
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me- 雷聲和閃電嚇壞我了
Galileo,galileo, 上帝啊
Galileo galileo
Galileo figaro-magnifico- 祢是偉大的
But Im just a poor boy and nobody loves me- 我只是個窮孩子,沒人愛我
He's just a poor boy from a poor family- 他只是個窮孩子生在窮困的家庭
Spare him his life from this monstrosity- 讓他從怪胎式的生活逃出來
Easy come easy go-,will you let me go- 簡單來簡單去,你會讓我走嗎?
Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him go- 以上帝之名啊 不! 我們不會放你走! (讓他走!)
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let him go 以上帝之名啊 不! 我們不會放你走,(讓他走!)
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go 以上帝之名啊 不! 我們不會放你走,(讓我走!)
Will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
Mamma mia,mamma mia,mamma mia let me go- 天啊呀 讓我走
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me- 魔王放了一個魔鬼在我身邊

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye- 所以你認為你可以禁錮我並吐口水到我眼睛
So you think you can love me and leave me to die- 所以你認為你可以愛我並讓我死
Oh baby-cant do this to me baby- 喔寶貝 你不可以這樣對待我
Just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta here- 我正要,正要從這裡出去

Nothing really matters, 沒有甚麼是重要的
Anyone can see, 每個人都看到
Nothing really matters-,nothing really matters to me, 對我而言,沒有甚麼是重要的

Any way the wind blows....

P.S.: 為何galileo figaro manifico的解釋來源:

"The boy is in a terrible trap - he wants to get out of this nightmare, but he can't. And, like a last hope, the choir calls: "Galileo figaro magnifico". It's the key phrase, which reveals the entire meaning of the song, and usually it isn't translated by the researchers. And, if they DO translate it, they translate it from Italian, getting "Galileo is a great barber".
What Galileo? What has barber to do with that?
Yes, it's a nonsense. But don't make Freddie an idiot. Actually, it's a slightly corrupted Latin phrase, "Galileo figuro magnifico" - translated as "Magnify the Galilean's image". "Galileo", repeated five times, translated from the Latin as "Jesus Christ" - that was His name in the ancient Rome. In other words, the only way to get out of the demonic nightmare is to magnify Jesus Christ and ask Him for help. But the boy can't believe that God is concerned about him, and refuses the salvation ("nobody loves me"). "
==>questo afferma che la frase originale avrebbe dovuto essere "galileo figuro magnifico" che tradotta diventa "esaltate l'immagine galileiana" e che galileo in realta nella roma antica stava per Gesu Cristo"... e poi aggiunge che il ragazzo della canzone lo invoca per farsi salvare dai demoni....